Author Topic: March 2021 Newsletter  (Read 742 times)

Online Lynda Bradford

March 2021 Newsletter
« on: Mar 28, 2021, 10:27 AM »
Even if you have not subscribed to receive the newsletter you can follow this link to read the March 2021 edition.

March 2021

As you can see by the screenshot below the newsletter reaches readers in many parts of the world, so why not join them and have the QE2 Story's monthly newsletter sent direct to your email inbox? 

Subscribe to the forum newsletter:

The newsletter is a good way of keeping up to date with forum news.  If you want to add your name to the newsletter subscription list have a look at these easy to follow instructions

I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Offline Isabelle Prondzynski

Re: March 2021 Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2021, 07:54 PM »
Very interesting to see the map, Lynda! Thank you for such a clear picture.

Yes, let us spread the QE2 Story newsletter even farther around the world :) .

Online cunardqueen

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2021, 11:59 PM »
Very interesting to see the map, Lynda! Thank you for such a clear picture.

I'm quite amazed to see we have so many members. I actually never realised it was just so many .
It's also pretty sad when you see just how many cant be arsed, for whatever reason don't take part in any of the features, heck even a simple vote for a photo, or even to decide what they want for Dinner from the daily menu choices. 

From the moment you first glimpsed the Queen,
 you just knew you were in for a very special time ahead.!

Online Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Helping to Keep The Legend Alive
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2021, 11:09 AM »
I'm quite amazed to see we have so many members. I actually never realised it was just so many .
It's also pretty sad when you see just how many cant be arsed, for whatever reason don't take part in any of the features, heck even a simple vote for a photo, or even to decide what they want for Dinner from the daily menu choices.

The photo competition is the one that amazes me.  Its free to enter, its fun, and it offers a prize - all for free! And you don't have to put up with adverts etc! 
Passionate about QE2's service life for 40 years and creator of this website.  I have worked in IT for 28 years and created my personal QE2 website in 1994.