Adverts only show for non-members

Author Topic: Ready for sale : QE2 Story calendars for 2021  (Read 887 times)

Online Isabelle Prondzynski

Ready for sale : QE2 Story calendars for 2021
« on: Oct 26, 2020, 10:28 PM »
It is that time of year again : The QE2 Story calendars for next year are ready!

This year, we have prepared the following.

Lulu simple standard size calendar

Lulu no longer offers several sizes, nor several templates, so there is a single size available, and all photos are full-page landscape sized pictures.

The calendars can be ordered here :

https://www.lulu.com/en/ie/shop/the-qe2-story-website-and-forum/the-qe2-story-calendar-for-2021/paperback/product-ej9yr7.html

The price per calendar is GBP 8.99 or equivalent in other currencies.

You can order this calendar by logging into Lulu and completing your address and payment details yourselves.

We also have Vistaprint calendars, please see hereunder.
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2020, 01:32 PM by Lynda Bradford »

Re: Ready for sale : QE2 Story calendars for 2021
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2020, 10:42 AM »
Vistaprint three sizes of calendars

The Vistaprint calendars offer three sizes and the use of several templates, allowing us to combine several pictures on a page to create a pleasant design. More on the available sizes here :

https://www.theqe2story.com/forum/index.php?topic=9481.0

Here are the calendars, all three of them :

An unexpected problem is that these calendars cannot be made available for general sale, but can only be sold to the creator, i.e. to The QE2 Story. As the calendars have already been created and are looking good, we decided to help our members with their orders.

The large calendar costs GBP 20.00.

Here are some images taken from it :

The medium size one costs GBP 13.00 :

And the small one costs GBP 11.00 :

There are discounts available from time to time, and shipping as well as the relevant taxes are added, depending on your location.

Once you have decided which Vistaprint calendar(s) you would like to order, please email details of your choice of calendar(s) and your postal address to :

admin@theqe2story.com

so that we can place the order for you. We shall then tell you how much your order costs, so that you can reimburse us by crediting our Donations account with the relevant amount.

I am very sorry that the calendars have turned out to be so complicated this year! But I think you will not be disappointed when you receive them :) .
« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2020, 09:21 AM by Isabelle Prondzynski »

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2020, 11:24 AM »
If you want to have a closer look at all these photos, in larger sizes too, you will find them in this QE2Story Gallery album :

https://www.theqe2story.com/forum/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=246

All 29 prize-winning photos are included in one or more of these calendars.

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2020, 01:43 PM »
The QE2 Story Calendars are now ready for you to order 

Isabelle has done an incredible amount of work on designing the QE2 Story Calendars with the winning photos that the Photo Competition has generated throughout the year. 

Please read from the top of the topic as Isabelle has taken time to explain the two options for ordering either the Calendars direct from Lulu or from Vistaprint, which can be ordered through admin@theqe2story.com

There are regular discount codes from Lulu, such as SPOOKY10 for a 10% discount until 30 October.

We will keep you updated of any other discount codes as soon as we are notified.

I have already ordered one Lulu Calendar but I cannot resist the lovely large Vistaprint Calendar so I will be ordering one of these as well.

I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2020, 05:08 PM »
I have just had a message from one member, saying that the Lulu link does not seem to work from that particular computer. Is anyone else having the same problem? Lynda, did you manage to get through without difficulty?

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2020, 05:41 PM »
I used the link to Lulu you had provided and didn't have a problem. I tried the link again just now and it is working. But it would be good if other members could check if the link is working for them.  We always appreciate it when members report any problems so that we can fixed them.
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Offline June Ingram

• Global Moderator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Beautiful, elegant QE2 - forever Queen of the Seas
« Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2020, 10:28 PM »
The link did not work for me either. Also, when I Google Lulu's website, I can only get to a screen to produce my own calendar. Then, I had received an advert from Lulu in my promotions folder and it takes me to their shop, but there is no search line to look up our calendar or anything else. I have never had a problem accessing their site before, and I have tried it from two different devices.
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2020, 10:37 PM by June Ingram »
QE2 - the ship for all of time, a ship of timeless beauty !

Offline Clydebuilt1971

« Reply #7 on: Oct 30, 2020, 09:24 AM »
Lulu calendar ordered!!

Looking forward to receiving it too.

Gav

Offline June Ingram

• Global Moderator
  • Queens Grill Diner
« Reply #8 on: Oct 30, 2020, 03:15 PM »
My Vistaprint calendars have been ordered and I very much look forward to their arrival !  :)

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #9 on: Oct 30, 2020, 06:52 PM »
We are already receiving requests to order the Vistaprint Calendars. Isabelle Prondzynski has taken on the job of processing the orders, so that members have the opportunity to get these lovely calendars.

if you are wanting to order a Vistaprint Calendar just sent a note of which Vistaprint Calendar (small, medium or large) and how many to admin@theqe2story.com  You should also send a note of your address and a contact phone number.  You will be sent a link to pay for the Calendar once the order has been placed. 

When placing an order please be aware that Isabelle, like all the Moderator Team works for the forum on a voluntary basis, so  the order will be placed as soon possible, when time permits. 

I am really looking forward to receiving my large Vistaprint Calendar and will post a photo when I receive it.  :)

« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2020, 06:54 PM by Lynda Bradford »
www.qe2event.com

Online Pete Hamill

« Reply #10 on: Oct 31, 2020, 06:29 PM »
Just dropped an email with an order. Thanks for all of your hard work in putting them together.

« Reply #11 on: Nov 02, 2020, 10:09 AM »
All Vistaprint orders received so far have been placed and confirmed. If you need information about delivery dates, I can provide it if required. For deliveries within the UK, there are four options available at different prices, and the most economical option guarantees delivery by around 15 November at present.

Vistaprint is offering discounts of up to 30% today and tomorrow, so this would be an excellent time to place an order and even benefit from the economical delivery option as well.

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #12 on: Nov 02, 2020, 06:16 PM »
All Vistaprint orders received so far have been placed and confirmed. If you need information about delivery dates, I can provide it if required. For deliveries within the UK, there are four options available at different prices, and the most economical option guarantees delivery by around 15 November at present.

Vistaprint is offering discounts of up to 30% today and tomorrow, so this would be an excellent time to place an order and even benefit from the economical delivery option as well.

Excellent news about the discount today and tomorrow.  A good time for members to place an order. 
www.qe2event.com

« Reply #13 on: Nov 04, 2020, 09:50 AM »
Vistaprint calendars are now 15 % off, so it is a good time to order and be sure you are ready for the new year!

If you would like a calendar to be sent to someone else as a special souvenir, that can be easily done. We would just need their name and address and a contact telephone number.

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #14 on: Nov 04, 2020, 11:36 AM »
Vistaprint calendars are now 15 % off, so it is a good time to order and be sure you are ready for the new year!

If you would like a calendar to be sent to someone else as a special souvenir, that can be easily done. We would just need their name and address and a contact telephone number.

Good option from Vistaprint for Calendar to be sent as a gift or souvenir to a friend or relative.   
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #15 on: Nov 04, 2020, 06:05 PM »
The large Vistaprint Calendar ordered on Thursday 29 October was delivered today, which was two days before the estimated date for delivery (6 November).

I am absolutely delighted with the Calendar. It was well packaged, in a cardboard box, was in a plastic cover with cardboard over the front page for protection.

I think the quality is very good, with good definition of the photos. 

I am so pleased I may order a medium or smaller one as well.  I will post a picture at the weekend. 
www.qe2event.com

Offline June Ingram

• Global Moderator
  • Queens Grill Diner
« Reply #16 on: Nov 05, 2020, 06:57 PM »
My calendars arrived today, a full 11 days before the estimated delivery date !  :)

They are awesome ! They were very well packed, the paper is of excellent quality, the colour printing is excellent - no bleed through or overlap of colours, and of course, the photos are superb, being from our photo competitions !

Many thanks, Isabelle ! And thanks to Lynda and Rob !  :)

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #17 on: Nov 05, 2020, 07:54 PM »
So glad your Calendars arrived quickly. Looks like Vistaprint are offering a quality service for a quality product. 

The Teddies enjoyed looking at the Calendar today and made a "unanimous decision" on their favourite picture.  I wonder why!

www.qe2event.com

« Reply #18 on: Nov 05, 2020, 08:23 PM »
This is wonderful news, June and Lynda! And my, what a powerful vote that was by the teddies :) .

Offline June Ingram

• Global Moderator
  • Queens Grill Diner
« Reply #19 on: Nov 05, 2020, 10:24 PM »
Yes, I can see why the Teddies had a unanimous vote ! Brum Brum and Jasper are on the same calendar page !  :)