Author Topic: New article about "In Search of the Tangible Remnants of the RMS Queen Elizabeth  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Kevin Anthoney

I am truly honored that my 2 1/2 years of tenacious investigation and research have been recognized, and my article about my Search for the Remnants of the former Cunard Liner RMS Queen Elizabeth is featured and published in the current Fall 2018 issue of PowerShips Magazine.

Online cunardqueen

Im sure her letter Q and E and maybe something to do with an Anchor are outside a bank in LA  .
l always said on one of my trips to LA l would try and find the place and get a photo. 
From the moment you first glimpsed the Queen,
 you just knew you were in for a very special time ahead.!

Online Lynda Bradford

Im sure her letter Q and E and maybe something to do with an Anchor are outside a bank in LA  .
l always said on one of my trips to LA l would try and find the place and get a photo. 

There is a topic with details and a picture in Tangible Remains of the Queen Elizabeth

I am truly honored that my 2 1/2 years of tenacious investigation and research have been recognized, and my article about my Search for the Remnants of the former Cunard Liner RMS Queen Elizabeth is featured and published in the current Fall 2018 issue of PowerShips Magazine.

Well done Kevin, fantastic news that your research work has been recognised. 
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Offline June Ingram

• Global Moderator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Beautiful, elegant QE2 - forever Queen of the Seas
Congratulations, Kevin !  June   :)
QE2 - the ship for all of time, a ship of timeless beauty !