Adverts only show for non-members

Author Topic: April 2017 Newsletter  (Read 630 times)

Offline Lynda Bradford

April 2017 Newsletter
« on: Apr 29, 2017, 02:30 PM »
We hope our guests enjoy the April newsletter. 

All forum members should have received an email copy of the newsletter yesterday, which we hope you enjoyed. 

http://mailchi.mp/86decc555d62/the-qe2-story-april-2017-newsletter
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Offline June Ingram

• Global Moderator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Beautiful, elegant QE2 - forever Queen of the Seas
Re: April 2017 Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 06:25 PM »
Hi Lynda - The newsletter is very, very good with so much information and the great photos !  Thank you very much for putting it together.  It is a real treat waiting in anticipation for the end of the month when the newsletter appears in my box !  June. :)
QE2 - the ship for all of time, a ship of timeless beauty !

Offline Robbo

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 10:42 PM »
Hi Lynda ....I don't think I have ever received the newsletter as an email. How does one set this up to receive the newsletter on a monthly basis

Offline Lynda Bradford

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 08:12 AM »
Hi Robbo, I will check this on the mailing list. Can you check that it is not going into spam.

Can you tell me if you have the same email address as when you registered for forum. Sometimes people forget to tell us when they change.

I will get back to you when I have checked.

Lynda
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Offline Lynda Bradford

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 10:22 AM »
Hello Robbo

I have checked and you were not on the newsletter list, which is strange as you should have been on the original transfer list when we set up the Mailchimp lists.  But you can now look forward to receiving newsletters in the future.  Thanks for letting me know and giving me an opportunity to put this right. 

If any other members are not receiving newsletters please let me know.

Lynda
www.qe2event.com

Offline Robbo

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 10:25 PM »
Thanks Lynda for sorting that for me. I shall look forward to future newsletters being delivered straight into my email in box