Author Topic: Priority booking for Clyde Boat Trip to Titan Crane 23 September  (Read 3554 times)

Online Lynda Bradford

Thanks June - sale of tickets now up to 82
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Helping to Keep The Legend Alive
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
A nice few photos of our Clyde Clipper in action today.

https://flic.kr/p/UTTgFk
Passionate about QE2's service life for 40 years and creator of this website.  I have worked in IT for 28 years and created my personal QE2 website in 1994.

Online Lynda Bradford

A nice few photos of our Clyde Clipper in action today.

https://flic.kr/p/UTTgFk

Great photos and just right for our trip down the Clyde.  Sixteen tickets to sell before we reach our target of 100. 
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

We have now sold 89 91 tickets for the boat trip to Clydebank, which is good to know that we are getting nearer our target of selling 100 tickets.  Seventy-four for cruise and crane and seventeen are for people who only want the cruise and who do not want to go up the Titan Crane. 

If you are coming along to the conference on 22 September and thinking about joining us for the Saturday event, I would advise you to think about booking your tickets soon.  9 tickets to sell to reach our target!
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2017, 08:00 PM by Lynda Bradford »
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

We have now sold 96 of our target of 100 tickets for the Saturday event, sailing on the Clyde Clipper .  We could sell a few more if we find that there is interest, but our first priority to to ensure that people are comfortable on the boat, whether they are on the top deck or in the saloon. 

This event is shaping up very nicely! Thanks to everyone who has purchased tickets.   :)

Take a look at full details on the event website
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

Looking for people to purchase the remaining four Saturday event tickets then we will have reached our target.  :)

www.qe2event.com
www.qe2event.com

Online Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Helping to Keep The Legend Alive
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
I have now locked this topic, because it was about the sale of tickets for the boat trip, which are no longer available.

- Rob
Passionate about QE2's service life for 40 years and creator of this website.  I have worked in IT for 28 years and created my personal QE2 website in 1994.