Author Topic: Wanted - Amateur film footage of the QE2 and Shipbuilding on the River Clyde  (Read 577 times)

Online Lynda Bradford

We have received an email from David Parker who makes programmes for UK television and has a longstanding interest in amateur films and home movies.

He is looking for amateur home movies about the QE2 and shipbuilding on the River Clyde.  If you or anyone you know has film footage, please contact admin@theqe2story.com and we will put you in contact with David.

I am looking into the possibility of making a film for the BBC about the QE2 and the world of Clyde ship building which produced ships like the QE2. I am just beginning the process of research and I want to try to find out if anyone filmed the River Clyde, the ship building that took place on it and (ideally) any film of the building of the QE2.
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

Did you work on the building of QE2 or do you know of anyone who worked on the building of QE2?

David Parker who is investigating the possibility of making a film for the BBC has asked this question:

Would you be able to help us track down man and women who worked on the building of the QE2, do you have ex workers as part of the QE2 story organisation.
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com