Author Topic: 2016 Archive - December 2014 competition: QE2 -- A random detail (closing 31 December 2014)  (Read 996 times)

Offline Isabelle Prondzynski

This month's theme is "QE2 -- A random detail", chosen by Fraser Ballantyne, the winner of the October competition.

A wide open theme -- yours to choose the detail! Ours to recognise it or have an educated guess -- and then, of course, to vote :) .

The prize this month is the QM2 book 'Queen Mary 2 - The First 10 Years' by Stephen Payne. This was created for passengers on QM2's 10th Anniversary crossings and is not available for sale. Donated by Cunard.

The album is open -  so now is the time to look for your most interesting pictures on this theme. Wishing you fun as you search your photo collection to find up to three pictures to upload to the competition album : 

This link will take you straight there : QE2 -- A random detail.

If you have not uploaded photos to the Forum Gallery before, have a look at these instructions, and if you have any problems, just contact us on admin@theqe2story.com. You could even email the photos to this address, and we can upload them for you.

The deadline for submitting photos is 31 December 2014. Voting will run from 1 January 2015 until 31 January 2015.

We look forward to seeing your photos in this month's competition. 

Enjoy yourselves!  :)
« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2015, 08:20 PM by Lynda Bradford »

Offline Isabelle Prondzynski

This month's theme is "QE2 -- A random detail", chosen by Fraser Ballantyne, the winner of the October competition.

A wide open theme -- yours to choose the detail! Ours to recognise it or have an educated guess -- and then, of course, to vote :) .

Looking forward to seeing all those random details, and wondering how many of them I shall be able to place in the ship :) .

Offline Lynda Bradford

Only a few more days left to upload your "QE2..A Random Detail" photo and now that you have finished with Christmas festivities maybe you could look for three photos that fit this month's theme. 

Have a look at what has been posted so far, which may give you some ideas.

https://www.theqe2story.com/forum/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=128
I am proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Offline Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Helping to Keep The Legend Alive
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
Only a few more days left to upload your "QE2..A Random Detail" photo and now that you have finished with Christmas festivities maybe you could look for three photos that fit this month's theme. 

Have a look at what has been posted so far, which may give you some ideas.

https://www.theqe2story.com/forum/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=128

Thanks for the reminder!  An excellent topic, and I've just entered my 3 photos.
Passionate about QE2 for over 30 years.