Author Topic: 2014 Archive - 2014 QE2 Story Calendars now available!  (Read 9393 times)

Offline Alan Snelson

• Global Moderator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Ships Photographer '78 - '82
Re: 2014 QE2 Story Calendars now available!
« Reply #40 on: Jan 17, 2014, 07:48 PM »
Just received notification from Lulu, the calendar printers, of a fantastic offer. So if any members haven't yet ordered a calendar it has been worth waiting! Details below.

It’s Lulu’s Calendar Clearance and they’re all 30% off with code 14CAL30. If you haven’t found the perfect way to keep track of the days, be sure to check out all the beautiful 2014 calendars on Lulu.com while the deal lasts. Hurry! sale end on January 26th.

Link to Premium 2014 Calendar
http://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-lulustudio-calendar/the-qe2-story-2014-premium-calendar/14102047

Link to Standard 2014 Calendar
http://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-lulustudio-calendar/the-qe2-story-2014-standard-calendar/14102068
Don't just be part of her past, be part of her history!

Offline Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Helping to Keep The Legend Alive
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
« Reply #41 on: Feb 01, 2014, 03:00 PM »
I finally got around to giving my Mum a QE2 Story calendar this past week.

Her reaction was a delight - she was genuinely stunned at how good it was, and loved all the different photos, and the memories they brought flooding back.  I was actually quite taken aback at her reaction.

On a practical note, she also loved the big boxes to write her appointments in, even on the smaller version of the calendar which she chose over the big one (I gave her a choice of both).

Well done everybody involved in the calendar, and thanks on behalf of my Mum!
Passionate about QE2 for over 30 years.

Offline Isabelle Prondzynski

« Reply #42 on: Feb 01, 2014, 03:40 PM »
I too am enjoying mine greatly. The larger one is at home (I even get a reflection of it in a mirror, so can see it twice!), the smaller one in the office, and both give me great pleasure every day.

Our calendar just gets better every year -- thanks to all involved!

Although mine took a while to arrive (I had chosen the cheapest postage option),  they were within the indicated time range, and the parcels were in superb condition, really well packed and protected.