Adverts only show for non-members

Author Topic: 2015 Archive - Photo Competition for October 2013 : Relaxation (closing 31 October 2013)  (Read 1640 times)

Online Isabelle Prondzynski

This month's theme is "Relaxation", chosen for October by Rob Lightbody, the winner of the July competition.

We are looking forward to seeing lots of photos for this theme.  Up to you to decide who or what is relaxing -- but I am sure that we must have taken plenty of pictures expressing relaxation on, of or about QE2!

The album is open -  so now is the time to remember the occasions when you enjoyed that feeling, as you search your photo collection to find three pictures to upload to the competition album:

https://www.theqe2story.com/forum/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=104

The deadline for submitting photos is 31 October 2013. Voting will run from 1 November 2013 until 31 November 2013.

We look forward to seeing your photos for this month's competition. 

Good luck!  :)
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2013, 08:32 AM by Lynda Bradford »

Online Isabelle Prondzynski

Apologies for opening the new Album a few days late -- both Lynda and I have been away for the past week, and while she is still enjoying her cruise, I am beginning to catch up with the Forum :) .

Enjoy looking through your pictures and finding the perfect one for this inspiring theme!