Author Topic: Forgot Password? Information on how to reset your password  (Read 7037 times)

Online Lynda Bradford

If you have forgotten your password it is easy to reset this but in order to do so you need to  go to the main Forum page :

https://www.theqe2story.com/forum/index.php

Then look for the login box at the top of the page (if this is hidden look for the down arrow on the right of the page and click).

Fill in nothing at all, but click on "login". You will then be offered a choice : "Forgot password?". Click on this and insert the email address you used when registering for the Forum. If you have changed your email address since registering as a member you need to send an email to admin@theqe2story so that we can edit your profile to ensure you receive the password information

You will then be sent an automated email telling you how you can set a new password. It is all very simple and quick, and I hope you will soon be back in the Forum and sharing your stories with us.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Forum but if you have any difficulty with resetting your password or logging in please contact Admin at admin@theqe2story.com and we will try to help.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 09:37 AM by Lynda Bradford »
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

Re: Forgot Password? Information on how to reset your password
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 09:40 AM »
It is very important to keep your email address up to date on the forum so that if you forget your password the password reminder is sent to the correct email address.
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

Re: Forgot Password? Information on how to reset your password
« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2021, 11:00 AM »
Logging into the forum gives you the opportunity to share your memories of QE2 and to interact with other QE2 fans. 

If you have forgot your password, it is easy to get a password reminder - see details in the above post. 

The admin team are always pleased to help with password reminders.  Contact us at admin@theqe2story.com

www.qe2event.com