Author Topic: The QE2 Cookbook  (Read 1210 times)

Online Isabelle Prondzynski

The QE2 Cookbook
« on: Sep 23, 2009, 06:29 PM »
Does anyone have the QE2 Cookbook? What is it like? I must have seen it many times, and never even thought to lift it out of its carousel and open a page or two...

I must admit I would not be buying it for the recipes that might be there...  8)  ... but who knows, some other reader might be interested in those too  ;D .

I would quite like to see photos of the delicious food we ate, and I would be really happy to read about the kitchens, and even happier to read about the ship... does the book offer any of that?
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2012, 07:48 PM by Isabelle Prondzynski »

Offline Avariel

The QE2 Cookbook
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2009, 06:50 PM »
Does anyone have the QE2 Cookbook? What is it like? I must have seen it many times, and never even thought to lift it out of its carousel and open a page or two...
I bought the QE2 Cookbook sometime last year - and the only thing I've cooked from it is pancakes.

Have to say the photos are lovely - and very tempting, I might add - made me hungry in the middle of the night.

There are little side notes here and there about the ship, and if I recall correctly, they do talk about the kitchens.

Online Brandon Sterkel

Re: The QE2 Cookbook
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2015, 12:35 AM »
When I was at my local thrift store a few years ago, I discovered this book and was amazed to find it! Sadly, I made the terrible mistake of not buying it and it wasn't there the following visit  :( . I did take a picture of it and the pictures inside the book made me hungry!  ;)
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2015, 12:49 AM by Brandon Sterkel »
Queen Elizabeth 2: A 50 Year Legend!