Author Topic: Emma, QE2 Nursery Nurse 1986-1988  (Read 3001 times)

Offline emma ex-crew

Emma, QE2 Nursery Nurse 1986-1988
« on: May 22, 2011, 03:48 PM »
Hello to any crew members from 1986-1988, from Emma (nursery nurse on board) & Dave (able seaman) .
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2014, 08:50 PM by Alan Snelson »

susie q

Re: crew members from1986-88
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2011, 12:02 PM »
Hi Emma, do you remember me,  sue towes stewardess 1987-1988,went out with liam(ENGINE ROOM),
i'm so happy to find a web site which brings people back together from QE2 DAYS .
I only logged on today so will get pictures and stories sorted and post them on the site,don't know how it works yet,is it like facebook so all can see ? anyway emma i hope you remember me and we can share memories,will chat soon love,do you remember Mary Lindsey,Caroline,Marie,John Pace,Taffy,Scouse,Stewart,Brigetta,Clive Bromley, LOTS OF MATES TO TRACK DOWN,will chat soon love sue xxxxxxxxxxxx :)

Offline Isabelle Prondzynski

« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2011, 12:24 PM »
Hello, Emma and Sue -- great to see you here!

So sorry to be a bit late with the welcome -- holiday season has been biting...

Really looking forward to your onboard memories and photos. The nursery area must have been particularly interesting, a whole different side of the ship. I managed to get into the nursery during my penultimate cruise -- and just as well it was, as during my final one, there were no children I ever saw on board, and the nursery was shut!

As regards uploading photos, there are several ways of doing so, and you will find more information under the Welcome, Guidance etc. topic at the top of the index list. The photos can be seen by everyone in the Forum and also by guests -- but only Forum members can respond here. Looking forward to them when you are ready  :)  .

Offline emma ex-crew

« Reply #3 on: Jul 18, 2011, 09:05 PM »
Hello to any crew members from 1986-1988,from emma(nursery nurse on board)&dave(able seaman) .
Hello to any crew members from 1986-1988,from emma(nursery nurse on board)&dave(able seaman) .
Hi Emma, do you remember me,  sue towes stewardess 1987-1988,went out with liam(ENGINE ROOM),
i'm so happy to find a web site which brings people back together from QE2 DAYS .
I only logged on today so will get pictures and stories sorted and post them on the site,don't know how it works yet,is it like facebook so all can see ? anyway emma i hope you remember me and we can share memories,will chat soon love,do you remember Mary Lindsey,Caroline,Marie,John Pace,Taffy,Scouse,Stewart,Brigetta,Clive Bromley, LOTS OF MATES TO TRACK DOWN,will chat soon love sue xxxxxxxxxxxx :)