Author Topic: The New QE2Story Badge!  (Read 22988 times)

Offline PaulInuk

Re: The New QE2Story Badge!
« Reply #45 on: Apr 26, 2015, 08:31 PM »
Pity no save the qe2 badges  led f
ashing badges be good, if badges were realy cheap I, d have a hundred which I would give away to snyone on cunard who, d like one
paul

Offline Joann Scott

« Reply #46 on: Nov 28, 2015, 07:00 PM »
Hope they can save QE2. Would like to by badge. Thanks for all the updates. Need price sent to US.
Joann Scott

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #47 on: Nov 28, 2015, 09:50 PM »
At the moment we have one QE2 Story Badge that can be ordered through the QE2 Story Shop
https://www.theqe2story.com/QE2Shop.php

It is possible that we will have a limited edition badge in 2017 when we celebrate QE2's 50 years.  We will keep you informed. 

I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #48 on: Apr 20, 2018, 09:41 AM »
I was proud to wear my QE2 Story badge for the Scottish TV (STV) interview on Wednesday.  Now is a good time to get your QE2 Story badge out of the drawer and wear.  When people ask you about the badge (as happened to me when at the hairdressers yesterday) you can tell them that QE2 has started a new life as a Hotel ship in Dubai. 

The badge is still for sale on the QE2 Story shop

Unfortunately the QE2 50 year badge is sold out, but if you are one of the lucky people who bought a badge last year you can wear it with pride. 
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Helping to Keep The Legend Alive
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
« Reply #49 on: Jan 14, 2021, 10:17 AM »
Well they arrived today!  I was quite excited opening the box.

I would like to thank Richard for the original forum logo design on which this is based, Lynda for organising the entire thing, and, importantly, the generous donors to the forum who have made it possible for me to pay for these before any are bought.

And now for the unveiling (attached).  They're lovely quality I think.  Perfect for quite subtly showing your support both for the QE2, and this website.

I'll add the ability to buy them to the Shop in the next couple of days.  For UK customers, they'll be £5 for one including postage.  This allows us to break even.  The cost is relatively high because we've had to order a relatively low number of them.  If you order more than one, I can lower the price for you (because there will be no additional postage & packing).

Ten years ago today our first batch of badges arrived!

Photo in the first post on this topic.

Still available.
Passionate about QE2's service life for 40 years and creator of this website.  I have worked in IT for 28 years and created my personal QE2 website in 1994.

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #50 on: Jan 14, 2021, 02:31 PM »
I love my wee QE2 Story badge and wear it at every opportunity, but can't believe it was ten years ago that it first went on sale, it seems like just yesterday. 

www.qe2event.com

Online Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
« Reply #51 on: Jan 14, 2022, 11:37 AM »
I am amazed to say that it's 11 years today since our first batch of QE2 story badges arrived.

Well they arrived today!  I was quite excited opening the box.

I would like to thank Richard for the original forum logo design on which this is based, Lynda for organising the entire thing, and, importantly, the generous donors to the forum who have made it possible for me to pay for these before any are bought.

And now for the unveiling (attached).  They're lovely quality I think.  Perfect for quite subtly showing your support both for the QE2, and this website.

I'll add the ability to buy them to the Shop in the next couple of days.  For UK customers, they'll be £5 for one including postage.  This allows us to break even.  The cost is relatively high because we've had to order a relatively low number of them.  If you order more than one, I can lower the price for you (because there will be no additional postage & packing).
Passionate about QE2's service life for 40 years and creator of this website.  I have worked in IT for 28 years and created my personal QE2 website in 1994.

Offline Isabelle Prondzynski

« Reply #52 on: Jan 14, 2022, 05:21 PM »
Are they still available, Rob? Looking forward to the next chance to wear mine :) .

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #53 on: Jan 14, 2022, 08:06 PM »
I am amazed to say that it's 11 years today since our first batch of QE2 story badges arrived.

Amazing to think it was 11 years ago.  I love my wee badge and was so happy to be involved in organising.
www.qe2event.com

Online Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
« Reply #54 on: Jan 15, 2022, 12:16 PM »
Are they still available, Rob? Looking forward to the next chance to wear mine :) .

Yes there's quite a few still in the bag - which was the second batch we ordered.

Maybe Lynda can advise if the company that did them still exists?  I think we used them again for the lovely 50th anniversary badges a few years ago.

Online Lynda Bradford

« Reply #55 on: Jan 15, 2022, 03:26 PM »
Yes there's quite a few still in the bag - which was the second batch we ordered.

Maybe Lynda can advise if the company that did them still exists?  I think we used them again for the lovely 50th anniversary badges a few years ago.

Yes the company that made both badges still exists.  For information, I have sent a message to admin email with their details.
www.qe2event.com

QE2's 'badge' (the Lion plaque under the bridge)

Started by TwynkleBoard Features of the QE2

Replies: 13
Views: 5088
Last post Feb 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
by Brandon Sterkel
QE2Story Jigsaw "Liverpool Calling" by Alan Kirby, presented by June Ingram

Started by Lynda BradfordBoard The QE2 Story Jigsaws

Replies: 233
Views: 26312
Last post Dec 27, 2022, 07:31 PM
by June Ingram
QE2Story mugs?