Author Topic: Brenda Harral - 1976 to 1980 - Queens Grill?  (Read 2287 times)

Offline dolphin

Brenda Harral - 1976 to 1980 - Queens Grill?
« on: Jan 07, 2011, 08:34 AM »
hi Iam  wondering if there are any people  who rembered my late wife who died suddenely six months she was known then as brenda harral she worked on the qe2 from 1976 until1980 she worked in the queen grill ithink
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2011, 03:28 PM by Rob Lightbody »

Offline Isabelle Prondzynski

Re: brenda harral
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2011, 09:48 AM »
Hello Dolphin, and very welcome here. I am so sorry to hear about your wife's sudden death -- you must be in shock even now.

I do hope that one of our members will have known her and will come back with memories and stories.

Meanwhile, you might like to browse around and read more about the ship -- Brenda's home and place of work for four years. She must have had many stories about her time on board -- if you would like to, you could share some of those with us here. We are working to keep the memories of QE2 alive, and of course the memories are mostly those of the people who lived, worked and sailed on her!

Offline Janice Naylor

Re: brenda harral
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2011, 08:18 PM »
Hi Dolphin - Welcome to the site.  My sincerest condolences on the loss of your wife.  I was a passenger on the QE2 in 1978 when Brenda was onboard and while I did not have the pleasure of meeting her, perhaps we shared a smile or a few words at the time.  I hope you enjoy browsing around the site and I look forward to reading about any of your wife's experiences you would like to share with us.   

Janice
Whenever I hear a sea story I think of the first time I saw the QE2 and the great adventures that followed.

Offline peter ward

Re: Brenda Harral - 1976 to 1980 - Queens Grill?
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2011, 01:05 PM »
hi , I was on the QE2 from 74-82 and am sure I must've known brenda, it would be helpful if you could post a photo ...she wouldn't have worked in the queens grill though as the stewards were all male ,that goes for all the restaurants ...maybe she was a bedroom stewardess for the passengers who dined in the queens grill . peter