Author Topic: 2016 Archive - January photo competition : Activities on board QE2 (closed)  (Read 2185 times)

Online Isabelle Prondzynski

This month's theme is "Activities on board QE2 (crew and passengers)", chosen by Stowaway 2k, the winner of the Novemer competition.

So many activities to choose from!

The prize this month is a walnut picture frame bought on board QE2 and never used. Donated by Isabelle Prondzynski.

The album is open -  so now is the time to look for your most interesting pictures on this theme. Wishing you fun as you search your photo collection to find up to three pictures to upload to the competition album : 

This link will take you straight there : Activities on board QE2.

If you have not uploaded photos to the Forum Gallery before, have a look at these instructions, and if you have any problems, just contact us on admin@theqe2story.com. You could even email the photos to this address, and we can upload them for you.

The deadline for submitting photos is 31 January 2015. Voting will run from 1 February 2015 until 28 February 2015.

We look forward to seeing your photos in this month's competition. 

Enjoy yourselves!  :)
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2016, 12:57 AM by Isabelle Prondzynski »

Online Lynda Bradford

Activities onboard QE2 - photo competition now open. 

I am not sure what I have photographs I have:

Deck games?
Dancing?
Swimming?
Whale watching?

I am sure you will have your own ideas for this theme - good luck  :)
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Isabelle Prondzynski

Activities onboard QE2 - photo competition now open. 

I am not sure what I have photographs I have:

Deck games?
Dancing?
Swimming?
Whale watching?

It can also be crew activities of all kinds... as well as jigsaws!

Online Lynda Bradford

I have updated my 3 photos for this month's competition "Activities on board QE2"

Good theme as it lets us show a variety of activities that we enjoyed when sailing onboard the ship. 
I was proud to be involved with planning QE2's 50 year conference in September 2017 in Clydebank
www.qe2event.com

Online Lynda Bradford

I am working on setting up the poll for the January competition "Activities on board QE2" and once again members have uploaded fantastic photos that show the range of activities onboard QE2. 

These activities range from the sporty activities, deck sports, shuffleboard, to the more relaxing activities, watching entertainment, sipping champagne, afternoon tea, or reading a book. The fun of the sailaway parties, crossing the line parties, or tours of the ship.  These photos all add to everlasting memories of our QE2.

Do you have a winning photo of Activities on board QE2?  Have a look at the range of photos uploaded so far that will maybe give you some ideas.  Help to keep the memory of QE2 alive by entering your three best QE2 Activities photos. 
https://www.theqe2story.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=6510.0;last_msg=68472

But hurry as closing date for photo entries is Midnight tonight (31 January):)
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2015, 04:47 PM by Lynda Bradford »
www.qe2event.com

Queen Elizabeth World Cruise 2016 HKG to DBX

Started by Cunarder ManBoard Past Events

Replies: 1
Views: 1746
Last post Jan 27, 2016, 02:58 PM
by Twynkle
Newsletter March 2016

Started by Lynda BradfordBoard QE2 Story Newsletters

Replies: 0
Views: 1544
Last post Mar 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
by Lynda Bradford
June 2016 Newsletter

Views: 1530
Last post Jun 30, 2016, 09:34 PM
by Lynda Bradford
July 2016 Newsletter

Views: 1577
Last post Aug 11, 2016, 12:54 PM
by Lynda Bradford
QE2 on 1 May 2016

Started by June IngramBoard Discussions about QE2 while laid up (2008 to 2018)

Replies: 34
Views: 5780
Last post May 11, 2016, 11:42 PM
by Twynkle